Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CONNECTOR WEEK 3

Text to Text - Give Me Tomorrow is similar to the show M.A.S.H. that as i was little used to watch with my Great Grampa. Its based on a group of doctors during the same time period as the korean war. Text to World - this book relates to what is happening in libya. with the whole terrorist and the anti fly zone over libya, which they might have had over korean at certain times during the war. Text to Self - i can sorta relate to this book due to the fact that bothj my Great Grampa and my GrandFather served as infrintry men during the Korean War and my Great Grampa also Served in WWII. So i can relate some of their old war storys to the experiances in the book.

1 comment:

  1. i can relate because my uncle and granpa was in the karean war and they told me about the doctors and how it worked by kacee sauer

    ReplyDelete